Monday, August 4, 2014

Heart-Stealing Flavored Latte at Beezy Kaffee


I have never heard of Beezy Kaffee before until I went out for farewell dinner with my friends last Wednesday. We were looking for a cozy place, where we could dine and have long chit chat. As always, we the girls would put out the lists of restaurants we wanted to visit and tried to choose one from the long lists. The choice then fell to Beezy Kaffee.

The cafe was a 2-storey building, whose first floor was the non-smoking area, while the second was the smoking one. At the time we arrived at the cafe, the first floor was totally empty. Yeah, Jakarta was indeed still in the holiday mood. We then went up to the second floor and decided to sit there as there were only few people and no one was actually smoking.

 
Reflected by the cafe’s name, the design theme was related to bee. You could see any bee-hive’s shape at every corner, and even at the ceiling. Moreover, they provided not only indoor space, but also the outdoor one for those who preferred to sit in the open-air area. I loved the design as it tried to create natural ambience. Additionally, I thought it was a very comfortable place for relaxing as the venue was quite dim.

Then it’s time to choose what to order. Just in a few minutes, I could easily decide the main course I wanted to order. However, when it came to the beverage, I really wished I could have tester portion so I could try some of those listed on the menu as they sound so tempting!

 
Chicken Ricotta (IDR 60k)

Simply said, I had a love-hate relationship with this dish. I actually loved the taste so much as it was creamy, cheesy, and quite spicy. The sauce was such a great blend for me. The potato wedges were also admirable as it was crispy, ideally salted, and not too greasy. Sadly, I could only find very few pieces of the diced-cut chicken breast on my plate. It was even easier to find the sliced onions than the chicken :( . I really wished Beezy could be more generous in giving the chicken, which I believed definitely would turn this dish into an exceptional one!
 

Beezy Chicken Steak with Garlic Rice and Mushroom Sauce (IDR 68k)

This dish was actually my friend’s and I did not try it. According to her, the dish was just so-so as she did not find anything special about it. The garlic rice and the mushroom sauce were just okay. Moreover, she was quite disappointed with the chicken as for her, the flour coating was a bit too thick.

Irish Latte (IDR 28k) & Creme Brulee (IDR 29k)
- Hive blended coffee mixed with toffee flavor & Hive blended coffee mixed with creme brulee flavor -

Creme Brulee (IDR 29k)
- Hive blended coffee mixed with creme brulee flavor -

Fortunately, the beverages became the mood-changer of the day! Irish Latte was my sister’s, while Creme Brulee was mine. Even before we sipped these two cups of coffee, we had already been blown away by their pleasant aroma. Before enjoying my Creme Brulee, I did take a sip on my sister’s Irish Latte. Both of them were amazing, but mine was definitely the heart-stealer! I really loved the coffee, and the additional creme brulee taste made it became certainly irresistible. Size wise, don’t worry! For beverages, I had to admit that Beezy was very generous! Additionally, for you who prefer cold beverages, you can also have the iced ones or the frappe.

I recommend you to try Beezy if you want to find a place to chill while enjoying good drinks. Besides coffee, they actually have tons of choices for beverages. One thing for sure, I will go back for their other tempting beverages!


 Taste: 7/10 for foods, 9.5/10 for beverages
Place: 9/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 8.5/10

Thanks for reading!


BEEZY KAFFEE
Address: Wisma EMHA, Jl. Wijaya 1 No. 11A, Kebayoran Baru
Phone: (021) 725 7566, 0896 3645 2327
Operating hours: Mon – Fri 11am – 11pm, Sat 11am – 2am, Sun 11am – 9pm
Facebook: BeezyKaffee
Twitter: @BeezyKaffee
Instagram: @BeezyKaffee


Find me on:
Instagram: Jessica_Gaby 
Facebook: Jessica Gaby   
Twitter: @jessica_gaby   
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment