Friday, October 3, 2014

Legendary Taste of the Legendary Burger at Hard Rock Cafe

If I have to pick one word to represent Hard Rock Cafe, it will be neither music, nor American. Instead, for me Hard Rock Cafe is togetherness. Confused enough? Just wait until you see the portion of the foods they serve, then I’m really sure you’ll totally understand what I mean.

Luckily, at my very first visit to Hard Rock Cafe, I went there with my office colleagues. If you’re the type of people who love the dining table to be ‘crowded’, you certainly know what I’m thinking about when I say that I’m lucky by going there with many people. Yes, it’s definitely because I can share the dishes and thus, I can fulfill my desire to order many of those listed on the menu.

When you’re reading Hard Rock’s menu, there will be two extremely opposing probability, which are you will be very confused, or you will feel very informed. Why? Because Hard Rock’s menu completely explains each of their dishes. So, you know every single component of the food you will enjoy.

Hard Rock Nachos (IDR 177k)

Who doesn’t love tortilla chips? As the answer might be almost none, therefore I believe everyone will fall in love with Hard Rock Nachos! If people even enjoy the naked tortilla chips, then who can resist this uber-generously topped ones? It’s just one of the richest Nachos I’ve ever had. You can clearly see in the picture that the topping was abundantly given. Monterey jack and cheddar cheese, seasoned pinto beans, chopped green onions, pico de gallo, and jalapeños; what else could you ask for? Not to forget, this heavenly taste Nachos were also completed with sour cream and fresh Hard Rock salsa sauce, both of which did taste exceptional! The pico de gallo was even mixed with dice-sliced beef, delivering you the ultimate satisfaction from a plate of appetizer.

Jumbo Combo (IDR 189k)

As neither my friends nor I have ever been to Hard Rock Café, all of us have no single idea about the portion served by Hard Rock café. At that time, we were having a late lunch and thus, we were very hungry. Thinking that appetizer commonly came in small portion, we decided to order this Jumbo Combo as well as we saw from the menu that it had highly diverse content. Combining spring rolls, hickory-smoked chicken wings, onion rings, potato skins and chicken strips; I’d rather call this jumbo combo as IMPRESSIVELY GIANT COMBO! However, as all these golden-brown deep-fried snacks looked so tempting, I couldn’t resist myself to try each of them. One more thing making this dish so special was it was served with five different sauces, allowing you to choose the one that best suited your taste bud! For me, the ones that have successfully stolen my heart were the onion rings and potato skin. They were just so so good that I couldn’t stop to have more and more of them. You might start to think whether I still had enough space in my tummy for the main course, remembering the previous Nachos I had also came in a very huge portion :p

Legendary 10oz. Burger (IDR 178k)

Finally, the most awaiting part from the dining experience in Hard Rock, the more than well-known Legendary 10oz Burger! By the time I saw it right in front of my eyes, I somehow forgot that I had already had huge portion of appetizer and I was like three-quarter full five minutes ago. Not only the legendary portion, the plentiful toppings have successfully made me drool as well. Without further due, I immediately took my first luscious bite. Guess what? I really really love every single component of this burger. The turkey bacon was well-seasoned, the onion ring was so crispy and tasty, the veggies were so fresh, and most importantly the double Cheddar cheese were simply so cheesy! The only thing I might hate from this dish was just it’s impact on the hips :p

Hot Chocolate (IDR 40k)



I would not give much comment on this hot chocolate because I was quite disappointed with it. I expected it to be thick with strong chocolate flavor. Unfortunately, it was thin and it tasted more like chocolate milk.
                                            
Strawberry Juice (IDR 35k)

Probably, ordering fruit juice was an ideal choice remembering all the dishes enjoyed in prior had doubtlessly made my colleagues and I felt like we even did not have any space at all inside our tummy. Sadly, this right choice was actually made by my friend instead of I, as she was the one ordering this drink and I only took a sip of it. It was refreshing enough and it had balanced combination of sweet and sour taste.

In a nutshell, I wouldn’t say no to next visit to Hard Rock Café. There were still many dishes on the menu I was curious to try. However, I guessed I should come with more people next time. Yeah, probably to avoid ‘Tummy Prosperity’ from shifting to ‘Tummy Explosion’. :p

Product: 8.5/10
Place: 8.5/10
Price: 7.5/10
Service: 8.5/10


Thanks for reading! :)

HARD ROCK CAFE
Address: Pacific Place GF
Phone: (021) 5797 3055 / 5797 3044
Operating hours: Sun – Thu 11am – 1am, Fri – Sat 11am – 2am


Find me on: 
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment