Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Coffee-Craving Satisfied at One Fifteenth Coffee

Who doesn’t know One Fifteenth Coffee? I guessed it was one of the pioneering coffee shop in Jakarta as it existed quite long before the boom of coffee shops in our beloved capital city. Some of you might also know that Chef William, one of the winners of Master Chef Indonesia, was one of the baristas here.

Located at Gandaria area, One Fifteenth was pretty easy to be found. For a coffee shop, it could be said as quite spacious. Bringing out the minimalist concept, the design of this coffee shop was actually simple yet lovely. For me, it was indeed a very convenient place to spend your time either chilling or working. Looking at the high occupancy rate, I believed most people did agree with me.

Not only was the venue, the service was surely pampering as well. The baristas were very friendly, nimble, and skillful. They did not take much time to serve your order and they did serve it beautifully.

Eggs Benedict

  
Presentation wise, the eggs benedict were simply flawless! Everything looked so simple yet sophisticated at the same time. I was so happy finding the doneness level of these eggs benedict were just right. As I cut the egg, the egg yolk immediately burst out. The texture of the egg itself was so moist. Enjoying it with the savory smoked beef, toast, and hollandaise sauce; you would definitely get a highly effective spirit booster for your whole day.

Churros (IDR 40k)




Trying the savory dish only was certainly not enough. The sweet one had to come next to deliver the complete experience. I picked Churros as the complement to my prior savory dish. Served with thick dark chocolate sauce, the sweetness level was balanced and the crispy churros tasted quite good though I did think it was over-priced.

Caffe Latte (IDR 35k)


Don’t say you’ve been to One Fifteenth if you’ve never tried their coffee-based beverage. Having the selected coffee beans as the main ingredients, you definitely should not put any single doubt on the taste. The aroma was extremely appealing, the coffee flavor was strong enough, the acidity level was right, and the latte-art was impeccably presented.


Briefly said, I extremely enjoy my brunch time at One Fifteenth Coffee. Not only being satisfied with the place and the service, I was also pampered by the taste of the dishes and the coffee. I would surely go back again some time :)

Taste: 8.5/10
Place: 9/10
Service: 8.5/10
Price: 8/10

Thanks for Reading! :)


One Fifteenth Coffee
Address: Jl. Gandaria 1 No. 63
Phone: (021) 722 5678
Operating hours: Mon – Sun 7am – 9pm


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment