Sunday, November 2, 2014

Exquisite Dessert Experience at Twig Cafe



Being in PIK was always both delightful and confusing since there were so many choices of great foods which end up made me unable to decide which one to try. At my last visit to PIK, I was baffle looking for a place to go for dessert when I suddenly saw Twig Café. I have seen this café’s name several times on people’s food postings.





Giving it a try, there I was, spending my dessert time at Twig Café. The place was actually divided into two parts; the front space and the back space which were both indoor. I preferred the front one as I could get the best light there though it was quite hot since it was covered with glass windows. Dominated with white, the design of the venue was so classic and adorable.

The service was pleasant as the waitress was highly responsive and knowledgeable. Moreover, they were quite fast in serving the orders. Just one downside, at that time I wanted to order their Pineapple Upside Down Cake but it was sold out. I just wondered how come it could be sold out at lunch time.

Earl Grey Panna Cotta (IDR 32k)

Though I was a bit dissatisfied as I could not get the dessert I desired, I then decided to try Twig’s other best-seller dessert. My choice went to their Earl Grey Panna Cotta, which was basically the combination of earl grey lavender tea infused panna cotta with caramel corn flakes and raisins toppings. The presentation was simple yet appealing. Surprisingly, the taste was far above my expectation as it was so so good. The panna cotta was so moist that the moment it melted in my mouth was indeed heaven! The tea flavor could be strongly tasted in the panna cotta, and the sweet taste of the caramel corn flakes and raisin toppings came as the perfect balancer for it.

Avomocha Freeze (IDR 35k)

 
Though the presentation was not that attractive, you had to trust me that it tasted amazing. It was a flawless blend of refreshing taste from avocado and delightful taste from coffee. Not to forget, the vanilla ice cream which gave me additional happiness. All those elements have successfully made this beverage a must-try!

It was indeed an exquisite experience spending my dessert time in this cozy café. It seemed like my random pick turned into great choice. I couldn’t be a happier customer of Twig Café :)

Taste: 8.5/10
Place: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 8/10

Thanks for Reading! :)


TWIG CAFE
Address: Ruko Crown Golf Blok B No. 5, Pantai Indah Kapuk
Phone: (021) 2942 4808, (021) 4911 5307
Operating hours: Mon – Thu & Sun 11am – 10pm, Fri – Sat 11am – 11pm


Find me on: 
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

1 comment: