Friday, January 22, 2016

A Night to Enjoy at Radisson Bali



In my life, there’s a magic that always happens in each of my holiday, which I wish never happened. I have no idea why, but I think days suddenly turn to be 12 hours only every time I’m on my vacation. This time, the sad fact happened again in Bali. I felt like I was just landed in Ngurah Rai then *boom*, suddenly it’s already the last night to spent there. So here my friend and I were, Radisson Bali Legian Camakila, our last home before the short sweet escape came to its end.



Formerly known as Ramada hotel, this not-so-huge-yet-homey hotel is located right at the center of Bali’s heart. Yes, it’s Legian, one of the sleepless spots in Bali, which is just walking-distance from Kuta and Seminyak. Resided at the middle of Bali’s crowd, well you can tell how high the occupancy rate of the hotel is. I guess at each corner I passed during my stay, there’s always someone to meet there.





Providing 103 deluxe rooms, 11 deluxe poolside rooms, and two suites, the hotel’s actually not that sizable. However, it can always be on your list of places to stay when you visit Bali considering its strategic location and complete facilities provided. I can see couples and families spend their whole day at the hotel just enjoying the spa, the fitness center, the swimming pool, the restaurant, the rooftop bar, as well as the beach next to the hotel. Not only that, people do use it for events, celebration, and even wedding reception. One of the nice facts, which I think most of the guests (including me) really enjoy, is the long swimming pool that lies just next to the restaurant from where people can order foods and refreshments and have them enjoyed right by the side of the pool. Besides, on the other end of the pool, there reside the room’s balconies where the guests can enjoy the view.
   






The first time my friends and I arrived at the lobby, we were immediately greeted by the hotel’s manager and marketing crew. From the 3 dining places they have; Tao restaurant, Azaa restaurant, and Kila Lounge Bar, we were hosted to enjoy our lunch at the first one. Despite the quite hot temperature due to Bali’s dry and sunny weather, I loved the view and the ambience at Tao since I could be delighted by the beach view while enjoying my meals. The service was also nice and pretty fast, and the selection of dishes provided was quite rich ranging from Italian, Chinese, Thai, Vietnamese, and even Indonesian! Not to miss the chance to try the foods they served, so there we were ordering pizza, Vietnamese spring rolls, pork with sweet soy sauce, beef salad, garlic and chili calamari, and even french fries *LOL*! 


  

Basically, all of them were actually types of foods which you could easily find at any places. Moreover, in the beginning I was quite doubt that the taste would be good since the restaurant sold quite many different types of foods coming from distinctive countries. Surprisingly, it turned out that my worry was not proven. The pizza was cheesy and the generously given toppings were scrumptious, the veggies in the spring rolls and salad were so fresh and the beef was impeccably tender. The calamari and the french fries might look simple, however they were enjoyable light snacks as the seasoning were not overpowering. To be honest, I didn’t try the pork as I was insanely full at that time, but from my friend’s comments I could tell the pork was juicy and luscious. As for the drink, the pure watermelon juice just came as flawlessly refreshing complement as the sweetness level suited my palate well.

 
Finally at our very last day in Bali, we also got the chance to enjoy the breakfast at Azaa restaurant, the one located just next to the pool. The foods served were actually just like typical hotel breakfast, but guess what? Lazily lying on the couch, enjoying the breakie after morning swim? Heaveeennnn! Superb food for my eye sight in early morning :)





Overall, I recommend you to give a try for Radisson, especially if you’re planning to travel around Legian, Kuta, or Seminyak. For me it’s so convenient staying here as I’m just few blocks away from all those ‘happening’ cafés and restaurants, allowing me to do the non-stop hunting with my fellow foodie friends!


Place: 7/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 7/10


Thanks for Reading! :)


Radisson Bali Legian Camakila
Jl Padma Utara, Legian, Bali
Reservation: +1 (800) 333 3333, Phone: +62 361 752 877


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment