Sunday, January 3, 2016

Nasi Juara, ‘Saviour’ during the Hectic Days

Looking at how rare I’m writing a blog post, you must have known how busy my days are. Yes, tight deadlines, tons of meetings, name it. If some people get slimmer during times like this, that might not work for me. Some of you might just nod your head, agreeing that we just can’t think when we’re hungry *LOL*. Well, thanks to technology that it brings ease to our lives. We just simply need to call and have our brain supply (read: foods) delivered to our busy desks.

 
Last week, my friend introduced me to this Nasi Juara, Nasi Kucing coming with two choices of menu; Nasi Ayam and Nasi Ikan Teri. Both of them were completely served with tempe orek, green beans, egg, and serundeng (sautéed grated coconut). For me, these two dishes were simply delicious and surprisingly exceeded my expectation for Nasi Kucing. Although I couldn’t have them fresh since it took time to deliver them from the kitchen to my desk, but the taste was still luscious and the veggies were still fresh and crispy. I love the combination of salty taste coming from the chicken and fish, with the sweet taste from the tempe orek. Besides, Nasi Juara also understands Indonesians so well that it’s served with special chili sauce. For you who can’t afford spicy taste, you needn’t worry since they’re available from spiciness level 1 to 3, as well as without chili. With only IDR 20k (excluding delivery fee), I could get both my palate and tummy satisfied.

Additional information for you, they’re actually not only available through delivery order, but also food motor at below locations:

  1. Jl. Tanjung Duren Utara IV no. 456, West Jakarta (behind Ciputra Mall, teras JNE Brader,  at the same side as Pisang Ijo Pemuda).
    Opening time: Tue to Sat 7am – 5pm | Sun 12pm – 5pm.
  2. In front of City Tower Sudirman (across Plaza UOB).
    Opening time: Sun 7am – 11am.

Taste: 3.5/5
Service: 4/5
Price: 4/5


Thanks for Reading! :)


NASI JUARA
Phone: 0812 9090 0533


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment