Thursday, January 21, 2016

Short Sweet Escape at Inaya Putri Bali

It’s been months since the very first time my foodie friends from Daily Food Seeker and I had the idea of having a short sweet escape together. Yes, definitely an insane culinary trip! You don’t hear me wrong when I say insane since what we do are indeed eating, eating, and keep eating. Finally, just last week, we made it into reality in our short trip to Bali.

 
We had been soooo excited for this trip that we had prepared our long long list for places-to-go since weeks prior to the trip. Thank God, when we were in the middle of confusion in finding the best place to stay, Inaya Putri Bali welcomed us to spend our first two nights there. So there we were, enjoying this piece of heaven resided among the well-known resorts at Nusa Dua.

 
Bringing out the combination of traditional Balinese and contemporary modern design, the hotel pampered my eye-sight with up-to-date scenery yet still able to make me feel the Balinese ambience. Each corner of the hotel actually has its own Balinese concept presented, showing to the guests the authentic Bali atmosphere.


 
Putting my very first step in the hotel, I was fascinated with this 9.1 hectares hotel. Having this huge-sized area, it was completed with 460 guestrooms, one- and two-bedroom suites, as well as one- and two-bedroom villas. The guests can enjoy facilities like several main pools, giant-sized garden, and beautiful beach just right behind the hotel. Besides, they do have gym facilities and private wedding chapel, both of which will open real soon! If you’re wondering how the wedding chapel looks like, yes it’s that recently happening transparent pyramid which you might have seen in quite many places now. However, I still love it very much especially with the amazing view right in front of it.




 
For this trip, my friends and I were so lucky that each of us got the deluxe room with lagoon pool access. Yes you heard me right, one spacious room (and spacious bathroom as well!) for one person to enjoy, accompanied by the nice pool to be shared by the five of us. No need to ask, the view from the pool side was just perfect vitamin for the eyes.
 



 

 
Not to be missed, the most important part of the stay, the foods! Inaya actually offers 5 different dining venue, each of which serves different types of foods as well. We got the chance to try 3 of them; breakfast in Gading restaurant, lunch in Homaya, and dinner in Pesisir beach bar. The first one we had was the dinner in Pesisir beach bar, which brought the ‘kaki lima’ concept, letting the guests to enjoy the real Indonesian dining experience with street food like satay, meatballs, grilled corn, whole coconut, and many more! The signature drink offered here was even ice tea with innovative combination of ingredients, like Rosella, coconut, popping bubble, etc.




 
Next was the breakfast in Gading restaurant, which for me was special as well since we were given the options to order ala carte dishes available in the breakfast menu in addition to the selection of dishes available in the buffet stations. Most of them were egg-based and I was quite surprised that they did serve eggs benedict with complete components I usually had in restaurants. Some choices of mixed fruits juices were also provided and my personal favorite was their lychee mint. From the stations, you could find complete selections of Western, Indonesian, and even Chinese style breakfast!


 
Saving the best for the last, our nice staycation was flawlessly ended with lunch in Homaya, stands for Home at Inaya, a semi fine-dining Indonesian restaurant which supposedly open for dinner only. I was truly honest when I wrote this but I personally thought this was one of the best Indonesian foods I’ve ever had in my lifetime. Every single dish served was so luscious and I could tell that they’re high quality ones. Rawon and lamb shank were so tender and not fatty at all, while the opor ayam and prawn were so tasty that I could feel rich combination of spices in them. Besides, all dishes were perfectly presented, delivering the luxurious feel.



 
The award winner went to the dessert, not because I was a dessert-lover (well, might be one small factor), but simply because the food was so out-of-the-box! It wonderfully presented the traditional wedang ronde in super inventive way, serving taro-based balls, jackfruit pudding, coconut ice cream, and most importantly for me was its not too strong ginger flavor. I even told the marketing team to make this their signature dessert as I loved it a little bit too much. And if Pesisir beach bar offered special ice tea, Homaya offered special jamu (traditional medicine) like ginger, turmeric acid, and saffron-colored rice. I mostly always hate Jamu but I guess this one might be the only exception.

 
The two remaining dining places I haven’t tried were Ja’jan Bistro which served Indonesian and other Asian dishes, and Bar Lounge which mainly served beverages.
 
Overall, all my friends and I really really enjoy our 2-night stay in Inaya Putri. We were totally pampered and fully satisfied with the room, the facilities, and the service provided. It’s doubtlessly a GIANT YES to “going-back-again”! Highly recommended!

 
 
Place: 9/10
Service: 9/10
Price: 8.5/10

Thanks for Reading! :)


INAYA PUTRI BALI
Kawasan Wisata Nusa Dua Lot S-3 Bali 80363, Indonesia
Phone: +62 361 774 488


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment