Saturday, March 4, 2017

Srsly Coffee Cipete

Hi fellas! Don't be too serious, though you'll soon relish my review on SRSLY coffee. OK, sorry for being so cheesy *LOL*. These days have been extremely hectic and exhausting for me, but when those times came, I tried my best to spare some time for pouring my passion into these writings. I could feel myself being relieved *at least for a second* from those stress and pressure; and I hoped it did give you something to enjoy while sitting back and enjoying your leisure time ;)  


Perhaps, many of you have been aware of this coffee shop located at Southern part of our beloved capital city; or some of you might have been there even more multiple times. Yes, it's been there for quite some time, yet I've just finally been able to visit this beautiful coffee shop. Basically, it's just one of the abundant members of coffee shop population in this part of Jakarta. Yes, there were indeed literally a lot of coffee shops there, sitting just next to each other. 



Consisting of one storey only, SRSLY coffee was actually a quite spacious one, having both indoor and outdoor areas; each of which were not small as well. Both of them had long tables with quite many seats going around the tables, sofas with short tables, as well as small round tables with few chairs. So I guessed just by looking at these, you could immediately make your own wild guess on the types of customers they're trying to serve here; yeps, both the big and small groups, couples and solos. I honestly preferred the indoor area, not only because it's cooler compared to the outdoor one, but most importantly because there's a cat at the outdoor one. I actually had no idea if this cat was the pet of the owner, or it came from somewhere else, just one thing that I knew I didn't really like cat (well, no offensive for those who love it *wink*) as there's always something in my mind telling me that it's dirty. Coming to the venue and noticing that the cat's there, sleeping peacefully on one of the seats, I right away got the impression that the place was 'not hygienic' and those insecure feelings suddenly popped out. OK, I would stop here and wouldn't explain more about my wild imagination.
 



 

Forgot about that cat and let it enjoy its nap peacefully over there, let's go to the concept of the spot itself. White walls all over, gray cement-covered floor, and green hanging plants; all characteristics which nowadays seemed like the 'national anthem' of all recently-opened coffee shops in town. Regardless those facts, it didn't matter as long as you could find yourself enjoying the ambiance.





Spotting the showcases, I could immediately feel my greediness was trying to reach its peak as I simply wanted to point everything when I had to decide for my order. Luckily, my self-control went conscious and won today as I realized I would have another big feast upon this cafe-hoping. Yet still, at least one cake was there safely landed on the table, ready to be finished straightly.  

Apple Pie (IDR 35k)
So the lucky one chosen was this Apple Pie. It was quite unique compared to the typical ones as the apple on top of the tart was actually coming in slices instead of diced-cuts like usual. This perfectly suited my palate as I preferred the apple pie, which served the apple in as small diced-cut size as possible. Having the same liking as me, my friend also loved it so much as the apple taste was not that strong. The tart base was also succulent with delightful aroma and not too sweet taste, allowing the apple toppings to be more dominant. 

Hot Cappuccino (IDR 40k)
*Extra Shot (IDR 12k)
Seriously, this cup was awesome! Especially when you added extra shot just like what my friends did <3 <3. Yes, this was his but I did get a sip of it as he seemed so proud of his decision to add extra shot since it's so delectable. Bold coffee flavor with slight hint of acidity, couldn't suit my coffee liking better *wink*. Unfortunately, it's indeed a little bit too pricey for me regardless the nice taste. Costed more than that blue-colored money in your wallet with the extra shot!

Hot Piccolo (IDR 34k)
Mine didn't lose to my friend's. Being stronger cup than the cappuccino, for sure what I meant was if the cappuccino didn't get its extra shot, this piccolo was also a decent one. So you could go for my friend's recipe or mine, both would get your mind blown.


Ice Matcha Latte (IDR 40k)
Woooowww! Such a jaw-breaking one! All of us were in the same boat when having a sip from this cup, "Surely the best matcha latte we've had in any coffee shops we've ever visited!!". Strong green tea taste, with neither overly milky, not overly sweet flavor. So good that we wish for having gigantic cup of it. I guessed I'm already craving for it badly when writing this *giggling*.



SRSLY COFFEE, you SRSLY got me at the very first try! :)



Taste: 8.5/10
Place: 7.5/10
Service: 8/10
Price: 7.5/10


Thanks for Reading! :)


SRSLY COFFEE
Address: Jl. Cipete Raya No. 7C, Cilandak, Jakarta
Phone: (+62) 21 769 5162
Operating Hours: Mon - Thu 7am - 10.30pm, Fri - Sun 7am - 11.30pm


Find me on:
Inputs & comments: jessicagaby@ymail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment