Friday, April 27, 2018

Shakespreare

Please shoo away the thoughts that I’m going to write the review of Shakespeare’s books as I definitely found them pretty heavy to spend my weekend. I wouldn’t also write a poem since I simply wasn’t that talented to craft one. Then if you started to wonder what Shakespeare meant, sit down, relax, and enjoy the easy-reading paragraphs I was going to get you exposed to. 







Even prior to entering the venue, I was caught already by the glass door decoration and door handle which was in classic and elegant S shape. Opening the door, the game went strong, looking at the wall paintings, hanging lamps, order counter, and miniatures; everything seemed to complement each other in giving the impression of palace-style dining in the middle of a forest. The point to highlight was prolly the not-so-new yet still smart idea to use mirror at one of the corners, making the venue looked much bigger than it really was, giving the spacious impression at a glimpse. 


Monsieur Caramello (IDR 27k)


The one behind the menu was indeed Shakespeare-alike in crafting beautiful phrases, able to craft wonderful names for each of the foods and beverages. All  just a simple example was this Caramel Latte, which was transformed into the beverage which seemed to be originated from France. Despite the taste was fine, sorry but I had to rate it overpriced as it seemed to be similar to powder coffee I could easily find elsewhere. 

Cowabunga! (IDR 22.5k)
That shouldn’t get you discouraged though, since you still had much more to satisfy the palate. Pretty unique that they served no other dish than Gyeran-Bbang, Korean egg bread! Apparently the owner of Shakespeare was also the one having this brand, used to sell the infamous winter street food whose name was exactly the same with the brand, in several malls. Again here, this snack was served in both savory and sweet versions; and to make it complete, my friends and I went for the double strike! 
  

Starting with savory for sure, we has the combination of pepperoni, mushroom, and mozzarella stuffed together into our egg bread. I was surprised that the taste was similar to bolognaise, yet I was happy that it suited my liking very well. Each ingredient was flavorful and being mixed together, they jointly created pleasant taste to enjoy! Well yeah, the trip didn’t seem to be new combination to come together, did they?

Kitten’s Trap (IDR 22.5k)


Let’s continue with the sweet one! I was having Ovomaltine and Cheese in my mind, while sadly they only had either Kitkat and cheese or Ovomaltine and Banana. Having only those options, I finally ended up with the first. Well, still thinking it’s slightly pricey as the stuffings weren’t that abundant, but the taste was actually decent. I loved the batter best as it had the pleasant buttery flavor and the sweetness level was just precisely right. 

Kaya (IDR 18k)
If you were more into something simpler and classier, you might wanna go with their signature kaya filling. Briefly said, it’s just like those foods which could easily be everyone’s all-time favorite. Surely a new way to enjoy Kaya spread when you’re too bored to keep having it with toast. 



Just by having the quick snacking session, the place could get me hitched particularly by its interior and ambiance; classic and elegant, the dynamic duo which could hardly make you get bored. It would be awesome if they could enrich the selections of tummy companions to be served on the table :).


Taste: 7/10 (food), 6/10 (drink)
Place: 7/10
Service: 7.5/10
Price: 7/10



Thanks for reading! :)


SHAKESPEARE
Address: Ruko Golden 8 H6, Gading Serpong, Tangerang
Operating Hours: Mon - Fri 9am - 6pm, Sat - Sun 11am - 8pm


Find me on:

No comments:

Post a Comment